In studio Classes
Broadway Upholstery School
Master Your Craft
Do you have a dog-damaged or cat-scratched upholstered chair that needs new life? Reupholster the piece yourself and be amazed at the transformation—and at how much fun the process can be. Taught by a master upholsterer with 20k youtube subscribers worldwide, the class covers old school and modern methods and materials for antique, 20th century and contemporary furniture. Learn to disassemble your piece and pad, cut and apply fabric in a step-by-step approach. Please limit to chairs and other small pieces.
Proud to be Partnering with
In Studio Class Information
What you need to know
- Tools: Limited number of tools are available at the shop, but please bring your own if you have them!
- Materials: Tuition includes all basic upholstery materials , with the exception of Fabric & Cushions. Don’t have your own fabric? Fabrics are sold here at the shop through our fabric expert Mikayla Dows.
- Bring to first class: Magnetic tack hammer, wooden mallet, scissors, tape measure, flat screwdriver, and pliers.
- Please note: Smaller chairs or ottomans are recommended for this class, particularly for beginners; large armchairs often take at least two full sessions of this course (16 classes).
- Furniture must be brought to and from class due to space limitations.
- 6 People per class
- 8 weeks
- All Skill levels
Current Semester: Fall Semester 2
SLOT 1 TUESDAYS
NOV. 1st – JAN 3rd.
SLOT 2 THURSDAYS
THURS NOV. 3rd – JAN 5TH.
Here at the Shop!
205a Broadway Arlington Ma 02474
How do i sign up?
1. HERE ON THE SITE
2. OR CALL/TEXT KEVIN @ 978-460-5184
Pricing & Enrollment
*Please Note In Person Classes Are Non-Refundable*
Frequently Asked Questions
What tools and materials do i need?
How long are the courses?
Who are the classes designed for?
All Skill Levels!